Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Update

I had another appointment last week. Alex is growing up to speed. Her brain is fully developed and continues to learn. Dr. Ponder is very confident that Alex will come full term and very healthy.

Alex grows bigger every day. She is such a wiggle worm but she's very stubborn like her father. She never moves when people want her too. She does however tell Vern good night by kicking his hand when he tells her night and that he loves her. She's gonna be a daddy's girl I think.

I'm 27 weeks right now and time just doesn't seam to be going by fast enough. My sister had her baby girl on fathers day and I'm super jealous. Time needs to speed up so I can hold my baby girl.

I have two baby showers dates already set. Aug 1st and Aug 29Th. I'm hoping to have my friends shower on Sept 5Th if Leslie can do it.

Keep you updated.

No comments: